Monday 27 March 2017

[Book] The Not-So-Amazing Life of @aMrazing

The Not-So-Amazing Life of @aMrazing The Not-So-Amazing Life of @aMrazing by Alexander Thian
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Bought this book on a sale for only 10k. Yay for me x)
Anyway... Mungkin sudah ada 6 tahun saya mengikuti Alex di Twitter. Sejak saya masih SMA sampai sekarang, Alex dan tweets-nya masih terasa relevan. His writings are enjoyable, I'm sure of that. And honest. I think that's the most important thing, no? Saya menikmati kisah-kisah yang Alex tuangkan ke dalam buku ini, because through them I get to have a glimpse of yet so many kinds of people I didn't even know existed. In some ways, it taught us to appreciate other people more. To see them through the cover, and to find the true colors behind that.

No comments:

Post a Comment